Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well it's been awhile since my last post. Working full time and caring for a family of 5 keeps me busy. But I am going to give myself a personal goal of blogging at least once a week from here on out.



So as I type, I am watching "Elmo in Grouchland" for the 3rd time today. Not on my top 10 list, but #1 on baby James'. James has figured out the DVD player! And has not stopped asking for "Melmo" ever since. While sitting in his red Elmo chair and clutching his Elmo doll he screams for "Melmo" when he falls through Oscar the Grouches trash can down into Grouchland. I have to say it is a very cute sight...James is honestly concerned for the little red bathmat. After watching the movie a dozen times...I have to admit that I do too. You can never be too old for Elmo!

No comments: