Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rockadilly! VBS 2012

Vacation Bible School's theme this year was "Rockadilly." Sydney was old enough to volunteer this year so she helped out in James' classroom. Ashlee is now on the JUMP team so she was involved in dancing for the "Big Show." I volunteered once again in the 4-5th grade class called VBX.

My team was Outrageous Orange this year. At this age, it's all about praising God, fun games, and winning the spirit stick.
James had a ton of fun hanging out with his friend, Stone. He came home everyday telling me about a new bible story. So sweet!
Sydney truly has a servant's heart. She helped out with the little ones and also entertained them when needed.
Ashlee practiced from dawn until dusk everyday for the "Big Show." She did a tremendous job and the kids absolutely loved her!
Ashlee is on the far right in yellow


We had over 1,000 kids attend VBS this year. I am so blessed and proud to be a part of Second!!! I am especially proud of my children who are growing in God's love. I LOVE MY CHURCH!

No comments: