Friday, January 7, 2011

Rainy Day Fun!

So, what do you do with the kids on a rainy Saturday in Pearland?  Well I decided to take them to the brand new, grand opening of Chuck E. Cheese!  I think half of Pearland families had the same great idea.  I don't know what was better...the clean atmosphere or the huge smiles on my kids faces.  All of which I captured on camera...of course!
This picture is the best of all.  James has been infatuated with Monster trucks for about 6 months now.  He has collected several of the Monster Jam trucks through birthday and Christmas gifts.  When he noticed this ride, he was all over it!  Little does he know that we are taking him to the Monster Jam Truck Show at Reliant Stadium this next weekend.  He is going to be ecstatic!
Our friends from church, the Clark's joined us in the fun.  Sydney and Rachael played the games together while James and Michael were attached at the hip giving Michelle and me some adult time to hang out.  EXCEPT when the real Chuck E Cheese mouse came out to say "Hi!"  James was VERY nervous about the giant mouse and would not let me put him down.  I think I will take Michelle's advice and not take him to Disney World anytime soon...lol!

No comments: