Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love my Sis!

Wow! I can't believe its already August! Temperatures are soaring in the 100's, kids are hard at play and everyone is facing reality that school is just around the corner.  I actually start back full time next week while the kiddoes have a little over 3 weeks left of summer. So I decided I better catch up on blogging before the hussle and bussle starts!
In June I took a trip to Fort Worth for a training I needed for work. The training took place just minutes from my sister and hubby's house!  So I was fortunate enough to stay with them and catch up on some much needed sister time. Wendy and I went to work during the day and hung out in the evenings. I loved going shopping with her for our Dad together for Father's Day. We found a beautiful silk shirt that we knew he would love.
When we got home Bill surprised us with tickets to a concert at the House of Blues. He knew the singer of the group personally because he had helped her through many spinal surgeries enabling her to walk and not be permanently stuck in a wheel chair. She was up there on stage doing what she loved to do because of Bill and the doctor Bill is a PA for. The story just blew my mind away.  I am so proud of my BIL! 

No comments: